- PetroShale provides exposure to a diversified portfolio of high-quality, large oil-in-place projects in the core and most economic part of the Bakken / Three Forks play in North Dakota.
- First quarter 2019 average daily production was approximately 5,036 boe/d (84% liquids).
- The US Bakken is a complete petroleum system with source rock featuring multiple stacked zones accessible for development: Middle Bakken, Three Forks Benches One, Two, Three & Four, Pronghorn/Sanish and Lodgepole.
- Acquisitions have been focused on lands and drilling opportunities in the geological ‘sweet spot’ of the Bakken oil play, including the more complex land ownership areas on the Ft. Berthold Indian Reservation, with rigorous technical and financial analysis performed before any lease is acquired. PetroShale has continued to be successful in adding lands within our core area.
- Continued evolution in completion and production technologies and increased drilling spacing provides opportunity to capture greater upside & improve economic recovery.